Terms and conditions of use
In compliance with the Law 34/2002, dated 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), BETANZOS HB SL hereby notifies that it owns the website www.tablex.eu. In accordance with the requirements of Article 10 of the afore-mentioned Law, BETANZOS HB SL notifies the following information:
The owner of this website is BETANZOS HB SL, with tax identification number B87155768 and registered office at CARRETERA BETANZOS - SANTIAGO KM.3 15319, BETANZOS (A CORUÑA), registered in Companies’ House in Volume 3544, sheet 121 C-53430. and under registration number. 2. The address for contacting the company is: firstname.lastname@example.org..
Users and liability
Browsing on, access to and use of the tablex.eu website confers user status on users, which means they accept, when browsing on the tablex.eu website, all terms and conditions of use set forth herein, which apply regardless of the legal regulations on matters that apply to each case.
The tablex.eu website provides a wide range of information, services and data. Users are responsible for the correct use of the website.
This responsibility includes:
- The veracity and legality of information provided by the user on the forms issued by BETANZOS HB SL to access particular content or services offered by the website.
- The use of information, services and data offered by BETANZOS HB SL for actions that infringe these terms and conditions, the law, moral actions, good customs or public order, or that otherwise could infringe upon the rights of others or the proper operation of the website itself.
Links policy and extension of liability
BETANZOS HB SL cannot be held liable for the content of websites that users can access through the links provided on its own website and states that under no circumstances will it examine or exercise any control over the content of other websites. Nor does it guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, reliability, validity or legality of websites that it does not own but which may be accessed through links on its own website.
BETANZOS HB SL declares that is has taken all necessary measures to avoid any damages to users of its website that may arise from browsing on its website. Consequently, BETANZOS HB SL is not liable under any circumstances for any damages caused to the user through browsing on the Internet.
BETANZOS HB SL reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate, without prior notice, to the content of the website. This refers both to the content of the website, the terms and conditions of use of the website and the general purchasing conditions. Such modifications may be made via the website, in any way legally admissible, and shall be enforceable during the time they are posted on the website, or until they are validly amended by subsequent modifications.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to a user’s computer when the user visits certain web pages. The functions of cookies include enabling a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information it contains and the way in which the computer is used, can be used to recognise the user.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, offering many advantages in the provision of interactive services, making browsing on and usability of our website much easier.
Types of cookies
- According to the organisation that manages them:
- Own cookies Compiled by the website editor to provide the service requested by the user
- Third-party cookies Compiled and managed by a third party. Cannot be considered own cookies
- According to the time they remain active:
- Session cookies Compile data while user is browsing the Internet to provide the requested service
- Persistent cookies Stored in the terminal and the information obtained is used by the cookie manager to provide the requested service
- According to its end use:
- Technical cookies Necessary so that users can properly browse the web
- Personalisation cookies Make features (language) available to users for browsing the website
- Analysis cookies Enables service provider an analysis of user browsing to monitor use of website and compile statistics on most visited pages, number of visitors, etc.
- Advertising cookies Enables website editor to incude advertising spaces on the website, accosding to website content
- Behavioural advertising cookies Enables website editor to include advertising spaces on the website according to information obtained through the user's browsing habits
In compliance with Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, dated 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), BETANZOS HB SL hereby notifies the cookies used on our website:
BETANZOS HB SL informs the user that they can set their browser to be informed when cookies are received and may, if desired, prevent cookies from being installed on the hard drive.
Below we have provided links to various browsers, which can be used to perform this configuration:
BETANZOS HB SL by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights in their website, as well as for all elements contained in the same (but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs needed for its operation, access and use, etc. ), ownership of BETANZOS HB SL . Will, therefore, works protected as intellectual property of the Spanish legal system, benefitting both the applicable regulations and Spanish community in this field, such as the international treaties relating to the subject matter and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. Under the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, is expressly prohibited the reproduction, distribution and communication to the public, including its mode of making available, all or part of the contents of this web site for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of BETANZOS HB SL.
The user undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property ownership of BETANZOS HB SL. You can view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer's hard drive or any other physical support, as long as they are solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The user shall refrain from deleting, altering, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of tablex.eu.
Legal action, applicable law and jurisdiction
BETANZOS HB SL also reserves the right to file civil or criminal actions deemed appropriate for the misuse of its website and content thereof, or for the breach of these terms and conditions.
The relationship between the user and the service provider shall be regulated by existing Spanish laws and the law courts of SPAIN. In the event of any dispute that may arise both parties shall submit their claims to arbitration panels or to an ordinary court of law, complying with regulations on jurisdiction and competence. The official registered address of BETANZOS HB SL is in La Coruña, Spain.