In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), Law 3/2018, of December 5th) We inform you in detail about how we process your personal data:
1. DATA PROCESSING RESPONSIBLE
The data responsible is the legal person who determines what personal data are processed and for what purposes.
For the purposes of this Data Protection Policy, the data responsible contact details are given below:
- Name: Betanzos HB S.L
- CIF: B-87.155.768
- Address: Carretera Betanzos-Santiago km. 3, 15300 Infesta-Betanzos (A Coruña)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 981 779 800
- Business activity: Wooden boards sales.
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND PURPOSES
You must commit to guarantee that the Personal Data provided are true and accurate and to notify any change of them.
The Personal Data we will treat will be the following:
- Personal data (for example name, surnames, language).
- Economic Information (for example, account number, financial entity, information on purchases, orders)
- Commercial Information.
With the following Purposes:
- The development and execution of the sales contract.
- To attend commercial requests and provide customer service.
3. LEGITIMATION OF DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the execution of a contract, as well as the fulfillment of a legal obligation of the person responsible and the consent.
4. ASSIGNMENTS AND COMMUNICATIONS OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will not be transferred to any entity, except those that are necessary to public authorities due to legal obligation. In addition, international transfers of personal data have not been planned.
Your personal data will be communicated to those suppliers or collaborators who provide us support to develop your orders:
- Financial entities.
- Technology service providers.
- Suppliers and logistics, transport and delivery services collaborators.
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We will keep your personal data for as long as necessary so that we can comply with our legal or regulatory obligations that generate the business-client relationship.
6. DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
The responsible, commit to respect the confidentiality of his/her Personal Data and to guarantee the exercise of his/her rights.
Being always able, exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, deletion, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability. We can request a valid document that identifies you (ID, passport). The User may direct his/her communications to the email address email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
7. DATA PROTECTION REPRESENTATIVE INFORMATION
- Data protection representative: Xestadem SL (Mónica García Carreiro).
- E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Calle Real, 1-2º, 15003
- Phones: 227.729/ 981.213.408
This section describes the use of our cookies and other technologies
8.1 What are cookies and other technologies?
A cookie is a small text file that is installed on your computer, mobile phone or other device when you access a website. The cookie will help website providers recognize your device when you visit the website again. There are other similar technologies, such as pixel tags (transparent graphic images inserted into a web page or an email that indicate that page or email has already been seen), web bugs (like pixels) and web storage, which are used in desktop software or mobile devices.
There are also technologies, such as device identifiers and Software Development Kit (SDK), in order to help companies, recognize your device when you return to an application or use the service in some way.
8.3 More information
For more information, you can write to email@example.com